Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website that is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Cancelation and Termination
- Customers must notify MakanE of its intent to terminate prepaid Services at least 60 days calendar days before the billing renewal date. If notice is not received before such date, such Services will automatically renew for the subsequent renewal period.
- In case of no renewal, MakanE will cease providing Customers with the Services and the Customer will no longer be able to access the Customer’s Account; the Customer’s store website will be taken offline.
- MakanE doesn’t offer refunds on cancellation.
- Customers may downgrade the plan at any time. However, the downgrade becomes effective at the end of the billing cycle.